Thursday, May 7, 2009

HATRED FOR DONKEYS

u know sometimes when u realize u cannot hit or scold your gf when you're angry, jealous, disappoint or bla bla....

this is what u can do. make her frustrated and angry hahaha. let her taste how you're feeling!
watch me guys!.
eh darling. this is for you for making me EMO . take that!
we take that fucking donkey out from the freezer to thaw!
This is for you making me angry always!
we mince the fucking donkey into many bits, like how they break our hearts!
This is for you making me end up in hot soup for you!
Throw the fucking donkey into the pot and boil !
This is how u make me feel stuffed up and bottled cos i can't hit you, nor scold you!
So we vent it on the fucking donkey, put him into the micro-oven.
LASTLY, I KNOW EVERY GUY FEELS LIKE THAT ALWAYS.
THIS IS WHEN YOUR GF MAKES YOU JEALOUS. YOU FEEL LIKE THROWING THEM OFF THE BUILDING. MAYBE JUMP OFF THE BUILDING!
well, dont do that. we just have to?
Throw that fucking donkey out of the window!
NEXT , WE SAY.................. TAKE THAT BITCH(optional) hahahaha.
love you dear. =D

No comments: