Thursday, May 14, 2009

DISAPPROVAL

sad.

the most unwanting new you can ever receive when you're in love and relationship with someone is that your parents do not consent it. though we're old enough to make our right decisions, however, something which doesn't gets through your parents is really a pain in the ass.
hais. sad fact is i've a empress dowager at home. ZZZ

dear, just to let you know that though she disapproves us but don't worry i won't let our love be affected by her. i know lately you've been rather affected and demoralize by the news but i just hope that you still show care and concern for me constantly. i'm quite demoralize by her too, nonetheless i swear it wouldn't stop me from continuing my love for you.

saying goes, time heal all wounds. and i believe time can heal flaws too. its been 5years of time, its long enough dear. its becos you've changed thats why we're here back together. she doesn't know it, she has no rights to jump into conclusion yet. to me, i know things had change for the better. though within this years alot of things happen to you and myself.

things which makes me reluctantly move on with you but i keep telling myself, you've your freedom to love someone else. its your decision to love them and give them your best shot. i won't blame you, except i'll just sigh in silence with slight depression i guess? hahaha. now that you're back by my side , its time to put those past behind us and move on. i admit that times to times during the late night all those bad memories haunt me, and i really feel so helpless and useless because there's nothing i can do bout it anymore. i've so much of anger and frustration to vent, really. quite sian 1/2 haha.

give me some time, i know can i put those past behind me.

as for you, you really got to hang in there and hold on firmly to me. i'll be around, rest assure aights?! don't be so demoralize since dowager said it, prove her wrong! haha, well its not only you, others also can't pass this stage lah. (hopefully, this makes you feel better but its true)

and stop skipping school, you know my patience level is running low already. be more sensible k. you're ain't that girl i know years back. you've change for the better, don't make me regret my choice. tell me your disagreements, tell me your frustration, let me be your teddy bear to vent your anger on. i'm always prepared! may be a stupid excuse for others but what i'm doing i've you at interest in heart. seriously.

jiayou!
loves.

i'm looking forward to meet you later. and i know you'll see this soon. COS YOU AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION IN CLASS. SURFING NET.. KPO-ING BLOGS. damn you. BYE hahahaa.

No comments: