Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Guess Who's Back.

Oh ya. needa briefly show you guys who's back.

many expressions will go ---> : O

some will go -----> T_T

maybe, -----> =(

or? ----> =D

perhaps... ---> __-.-__



hahahaha. well, I DON'T CARE =X



yupps. first she meddles with the food.

NEXT,


TOTAL OWNAGE. SHE WRESTLES THE DRUMLET.



hahaha. introduction completed. guess what?


my head will be rolling in a moment after she sees this =X

BUT I'M NOT TAKING THIS DOWN. MUAHAHAHA~!


lately.. doing nothing much spending most of my time with her. time is always precious. had a birthday drunkfest at beer belly. its Alan's birthday. HAHAHA that fucking drunkard 1plus lying down on sofa snoring. BIRTHDAY BOY goner. tsk tsk.


been on the roads and hitting petrol stations with POLARs pastries and puffs. looking for the ermmm, rare chicken pies. seriously after twelve, you at least need to search for it in 3-4 petrol kiosks. but. its WORTH. god darn serious bout this.
i think i'm falling deep into her again. i pray for the best. i trust her. and i believe this time it would turn out better.



I'LL KILL FOR THE PIES. mark my words.

and yes! for friends who haven't seen me for ages. im doing fine. LOOK AT ME (BELOW) assorted pics lah.





BEING BONED.
GAY STUNTS?




70% DRUNKED. perhaps no chance to find a 100% one. maybe my birthday lah. wait a while =)

FOCUS'S ON HER CLOTHES. figure that out. everything's said on it.











No comments: